lunes, 28 de junio de 2021

ShitHole



Never be me.
In the last call, hurt most.

Sometimes, something happen, & happen & happens again. But you don't normalize it & it questions you, ma-maybe that I wanted is impossible, I don't know, but. 

The thing is this: If you man for a minute puts you in second for another woman., every time it happens I think, never be me. And you blame biology, society, religion, perception, freedom, not matter what it is, that isn't right & never will be. Probably when you realize that, it's most likely late. 

And all this time running together, feel like splinters on the tongue because even if you explain it, never knows how you feel, then, stop saying it. 
.
.
.
Reader, u know the final_________________. 

You take the last call, & hurts you most. M



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario