lunes, 13 de junio de 2016

Butterfly rebirth



''Transformation isn't sweet and bright. it's a dark and murky, painful pushing. An unraveling of the untruths you've carried in your body. A practice in facing your own created demons. A complete uprooting before becoming.'' - Victoria Erickson.


Transiting in new realities on world and within us, I didn't want change, but were murdering me, and among them I saw me, hitting myself, breaking each of my bones. I was jumping off the cliff, again and again, but only inside my mind: run away. 

I Grow up and withered, now I know that just have this: a moment. Then, awake in another life, it start over, I pick up the pieces of my past lives by my intuition: feelings. 

To die, die and die out, but I can't see me in my other moment: dimensions. Scattered, incomplete, chipped, I run towards: myself.
To save me. M

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario